1. Cut a White piece of 8.5" X 11" cardstock in half to measure 8.5" X 5.5".
2. Score and fold at 4.25". This is you card base measuring 4.25" X 5.5".
3. Cut a black piece of cardstock at 4" X 5.25" to make your mat for the front of your card. I ran the mat through my Cuttlebug using the Spots and Dots embossing folder.
4. Next, adhere ribbon to the top of your black mat before gluing the mat to your card base...add if a bow if you'd like.
5. "Love Bug" was cut at 3" using the Create-A-Critter cartridge and the shadow feature was used as well as the regular.
6. Inside you'll need a 5.25" X 8.25" piece of solid pink cardstock.
7. Fold the cardstock in half and using a scissors, cut two 1/2" slits about 1/2" apart from one another in the center of the pink cardstock.
8. Fold this flap forward as it will serve as a stand for your pop-up image.
9. Glue the pink cardstock to the inside of your white card base.
10. The Lady Bug was cut at 3.5" using the Create-A-Critter cartridge. Again, the shadow feature was used as well as the regular and the accessories, all cut at 3.5".
11. Once the lady but is put together, adhere it to the inside flap that you created in step #8.
12. Embellish to your liking!
Please leave any comments or questions!